Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

Madman, go fuck yourself...and fabricate some more lies. I NEVER declined to take blame for it, I stated it was done from my Computer and regretted it however, I did not do it.
Calm your little Eurotrash twat hairs. If I recall, I wasn't the only one who thought you were full of shit.

It's true that you said it was done from your computer. But blaming it on someone else may be a bit of a stretch. Maybe it is true, but it is rather hard to believe.

You are saying someone not familiar with XOC knew how to edit a post? Not only edit a post, but to edit the original post created in a 60 page thread in order to delete an entire thread.

Then that person went through the trouble of checking the additional box to delete the entire thread?

All of that was done "accidentally" by someone not familiar with XOC? By accident, all the right buttons were clicked and checked in order to delete an entire thread?

Many people who are actual users of the board don't know how to delete a thread until using it for a bit.

But, if that's your story, I'll take your word for it. [Freak]