Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b]You are a fucking expert of everything aren't you??. I do not give too shits about you, your perverted paranoid views on the world and your lack of the basic common skills that seems to not only affect your personal life but has also turned you into a solid candidate. Your only claim to fame seems to be this and a handful of other message boards where you try and feel superior by wasting endless hours cutting and pasting endless dribble about your love/hate relationship with your beloved republican party. Individuals like you are the ones that ruin the rest of the worlds view of America.

Unlike you, who feel you have to hide behind name handles and cover your tracks for everything they type in order to ensure your paranoid self delusional state is preserved I am actually NOT afraid to admit when I have fucked up and learn from the mistake. You should try it sometimes but then again it will certainly sling you over the deep edge and up your medication budget significantly.

How sad it must be to be the turd that feels it has to stink everytime it is poked. I have stopped feeling sorry for you, you have become to be an icon on this board, a joke that people know they can windup and watch spin by a mere sentence...

I do not need to prove SHIT to you...just wind you up and watch you go...

[Finger]
. post the links to these other boards I'm supposed to be a part of. I'd like to see what I'm saying.[/b]
I would but my would ISP would be forced to report the sites...

I do live a great life got an Awesome wife, adorable daughter, great house. Couple of Cars, a profitable business..the best friends anyone could ask for stellar health. I am not afraid of anything, have no need to hide my identity....naaah I am Sane relaxed and grinning from ear to ear..

How about you?....