Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

You would make an Awesome Nazi.....Lord knows if you were a radical Muslim you would have blown your self up ions ago.

Is that not debate tactic number 42 to turn the finger and try to mirror the statements of the person you are trying to our "debate"? you can surely do better than that.
I can do better than what? You're not even making sense.

You haven't even addressed the things that started this little exchange today. You just immaturely jumped right into insults and making shit up. Now you are back to where we started years ago and calling me a Nazi.

Talk about turds being poked.

Quote:
I am entitled to do whatever the fuck pleases me, what are you gonna do about it?. You obviously like Snuff judging by the movie collection you shared...It all just proves my point. And believe me Finding you on other message boards would be tough after all we know you are all about being incognito hiding your ass behind a keyboard with a handle, it affords you luxury of being the Expert of all things on this planet...armchair warlord
Obviously you do whatever the fuck pleases you. That includes making childish false accusations.

You stated definitively that I am involved with other message boards or web sites. Then when asked to name them, you claimed your ISP would report you.

You're very childish. You need to grow up Claus.

Quote:
You know what?. I might turn this into a hobby, everytime you post something i'll be there with my opinion of you and the topic...you just gave me an idea.
And that is different than your normal method of operation how?