Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who thinks this is a good idea needs to be taken out and shot for the good of the country. What is it about liberals who advocate BREAKING THE LAW. These people, by thier very presence in our country, are breaking the law. Why do politicians insist on letting it pass. Isnt it ironic that those who we elect as "law makers" insist on allowing these immigration laws to be broken. It is such hypocracy. I am getting sick to my stomach thinking about how liberal judges and politicians are just circumventing our legal and political system by pandering to people for votes.

"I helped you get into our country legal or not, so now will you vote for me when it is legal for you to do so? I tell you what, you are an illegal alien, so next I will make it legal for you to sponge off the government, get a drivers license, which, he he he, is a priviledge for the rest of the CITIZENS of this country. In exchange, I will look the other way as long as you vote for me when the time comes. Is it a deal? Whats that? You cant vote? Dont worry, thats the next thing I will do for you."

Xterrapin, even you cant think this is a good idea can you?

Fuck Gray Davis, fuck all liberal, pansey, law-breaker, do anything for a vote, pieces of shit all over this country. You are ruining it for everyone and you dont even realize it. Fuck You. [Finger]