Quote:
Originally posted by ccspelman:

It is people like you that make homosexuals feel that they need a school like that one. Just leave them alone.. you don't know what it is like to be them. You don't know what they've gone through their entire lives because of their looks, acts and sexuality. Just worry about yourself.
No I don't know. I couldn't care less what they go through. That's their problem. It's also their business and they should keep it to themselves. Not walk around wearing it on their sleeves.

I have a huge problem with my tax money paying to fund, protect or further their lifestyle. The school is an illegal use of taxpayer funding and is wrong. They have absolutely no right to have the taxpayers fund a special school for them. Do fat kids get their own school now? Do whites and blacks get their own schools now? How about special Muslim schools on the taxpayer dime? What about separating the left handed and right handed kids to separate special schools while we are at it. All at the expense of the taxpayer. Where does it end?

With private funding they can create any type of school they want.

I see you are from Texas. You obviously are not a steer so I guess ........ Forget it.