Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

As for the word "Homophobe", if you had attended college, maybe you would have learned that this is not "Leftest" rhetoric, it's a real term that describes you perfectly. Face it, we're talking basic Psychology 101 here, you have a deep seeded hatered for homosexuals for some reason or another, and this is why you remain so fixated on the subject. No one here on XOC rasises the issue of homosexuality more than you.
Geez.... We've covered all this material before.

I did go to college for a while. It was CUNY. It wasn't some prissy liberal Boston college. Actually I really don't remember too many complaints about colleges being extremely liberal and marxist then. Yeah there were some but not like today. No one talked about this ridiculous "diversity" and all this other crap that goes on today. People were judged by their character, not the racial and sexual groups they belonged to. There was no "group think". There was no "victimhood" or presumption of victimization. Yeah. Things were sane.

I took Psych 101 and I remember a Sociology course that would never be taught today. The truth has no business in a liberal arts course these days. The sociology courses of the 80's were pre-diversity and pre-perversity and would be considered racist and intolerant by today's leftist standards. The professor would be fired or thrown in a university gulag or something.

There was absolotely no such word as "homophobe" either. If there was it was never mentioned or used. There was no need to. Gays didn't walk around pushing their homosexuality in front of them with a neon sign. Not like today. Still that is a fabricated word that did not exist prior to the mid to late 80's I'll bet. No one discussed their sexual business with strangers. It was no one else's business but your own. Maybe a few jokes about sex with your friends. That's it.

Most gays were in the closet back then and I think the world was all that much happier for it. Back then if you wanted to see gays living in their natural habitats and outwardly displaying any signs of deviant behavior you had to go to certain neighborhoods. Kind of like we go to the zoo today. Now every newspaper, periodical, news website, movie, TV show, etc.... has some gay story, theme or character. It's friggin ridiculous and out of hand.

Then I left school to fight for truth, justice and the American way. [Spit] Somewhere along the line the world turned upside down. Insanity and leftism are rampant.

Do I hate gays? No. Do I think they are deviant? Yes. Do I approve of them? No. Do I wish they would go away? Yes. Do they deserve a single damn penny of taxpayers money just because of the fact that they are gay? FUCKING ABSOLOTELY NO!!!!