Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

He has been demonized for years and by whom.... the lefty hollywood idiots and the media. He also was not as conservative as he was portrayed by the left. If he was he never would have hired Roy Cohn who was a deviant and McCarthy knew it.

He was a patriot who just wanted to remove communist spies and influence. Looking back in hindsight, thank God he did what he did at the time he did it.
Would God really have thanked Joseph McCarthy for what he did? He started as a stooge for the Republican party, slept with men (possibly even Hoover himself), and eventually commited career suicide by pissing off the very person he helped get elected to the White House, Dwight Eisenhower.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAmccarthyism.htm

"For some time opponents of Joseph McCarthy had been accumulating evidence concerning his homosexual activities. Several members of his staff, including Roy Cohn and David Schine, were also suspected of having a sexual relationship. Although well-known by political journalists, the first article about it did not appear until Hank Greenspun published an article in the Las Vagas Sun in 25th October, 1952. Greenspun wrote that: "It is common talk among homosexuals in Milwaukee who rendezvous in the White Horse Inn that Senator Joe McCarthy has often engaged in homosexual activities."

These are the people of history that you consider a hero? McCarthy hired a known "deviant" Cohn to make him his bitch! For a person who hates homosexuals as much as you do, you sure do idolize enough of them. Tell us again how much you adored Hoover!

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site