Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

Sean, I don't know whether they were gay or not, and don't really care. Posting geocities links as evidence is about the least credible thing you could do to back up your argument. I could start a website about how your small animal fetish if I wanted. That wouldn't make it a fact.
How did you know about my small animal fetish?

eek

My favorite small animal just so happens to be the "pussy" (if you know what I mean).

wink

You have to remember that the original focus of Madmans thread here is his deep seeded hatered towards homosexuals. I just find it ironic that two of his heros just might have been gay themselves.

Yes I could have quoted a more reputable source (there's hundreds out there on the internet), but come on now. In the case of Hoover, how many men do you know that never married, were seen together with the same man just about all the time for over 40 years, and then after death, gets buried next to this "Significant Other"? I'm sorry but that screams:

[Rainbow]

As for McCarthy, again don't you find it a little odd that he marries so late in life (after the gay allegations) to his secretary, then adopts? Again, can you say:

[Rainbow]

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site