Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

Sorry. I was referring to WilMacs comment about honest debating. He said he tries, but Madman pisses him off. I was just saying that lowering your honesty makes your point weaker that is all. Even if you completely disagree with someone, using dishonest arguments doesn't help.

I think Ted Kennedy's recent comments are a good example of this. Making stuff up and spouting it off as truth just makes you look stupid. Unfortunately a lot of the Dems are doing this. Both sides do it all to often unfortunately.
That's why I've lost all respect for BOTH parties. If it seems I'm always against the Republicans, it's because they are the party that makes the most noise, plus the fact they've aligned themselves with a religious organization, clearly going against the Constitution (i.e. purporting religion). I honestly feel that within 20 years there will be a third party just as strong as the two we have currently.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site