Not a specific one. Did the commandements being there state in any way that if you are not a christian you will not get a fair shake here? What about jews, dont they have the same ten in thier torah? So which religion are we talking about. Which religion is being established?

Your hatred for religion and specifically christianity clouds your judgment on this issue. I am not a christian, nor a jew, nor a muslim....you get the point. I hear these atheists and others telling me I should somehow feel threatened because some judge wanted the commandments on the steps. But not once have they been able to tell me why I should be threatened. Since it is not a religious court, any mention of religion to me would be taken as something outside the judicial system itself, and more of a reminder of where we came from.

Now if, on the other hand, he stated that I had broken some law of the church, and that church law was the law of the land, then I would have a problem. But since this is not the case. Why should I feel threatened?