Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:

Not a specific one. Did the commandements being there state in any way that if you are not a christian you will not get a fair shake here? What about jews, dont they have the same ten in thier torah? So which religion are we talking about. Which religion is being established?
What if I were Muslim or of some other religion (or not religious at all)? Why should I be subjected to seeing or being part of the Christian or Jewish faith?

Quote:
Your hatred for religion and specifically christianity clouds your judgment on this issue.
As I've stated many times before, I DO NOT hate any religion per se, only the people who use it to get what they really want, usually power or wealth.

Quote:
I am not a christian, nor a jew, nor a muslim....you get the point. I hear these atheists and others telling me I should somehow feel threatened because some judge wanted the commandments on the steps. But not once have they been able to tell me why I should be threatened.
I'm sorry you don't see the problem in this. Are you sure you are an atheist? You don't sound like one. Swear to God?

laugh

Quote:
Since it is not a religious court, any mention of religion to me would be taken as something outside the judicial system itself, and more of a reminder of where we came from.
Then why is the monument there? Why doesn't the judge put it on his front lawn?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site