Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Hey guys....

It's totally useless arguing about religion with Sean and basically all of the morally bankrupt atheists on the left.
:rolleyes:

I'm just as moral as the next guy. Just because I don't believe in the "Collective" and hate homosexuals and Muslims like you do, doesn't make me a bad guy. I bet we share about 85% or more of what you would call moral issues.

Quote:
He has a venomous hatred for Judeo/Christian values and Christianity in particular. Haven't you ever noticed he will argue tirelessly against anything Christian yet in the next sentence he will defend a non-Judeo/Christian religion such as Islam as having certain public rights. Rights in which he would never extend to Christians. His is the same hypocrosy that permeates all left wing thought.
[Sleep]

Spin, Spin, Spin away. Typical right-wing paranoid rhetoric. Reading your crap is worse than listening to a Pat Robertson sermon. I dare you to find even ONE quote where I state I hate ANY religion.

Quote:
Another example of Sean's outrageous hypocrosy is his defense of everything homosexual. Sean rallies that these are noble people worthy of special consideration. He has stated they are "victims" of persecution by the Christians who want to impose their morality. He then turns around and describes a "suspected" homosexual as a "pickle-smoocher".
I'll tell you what hypocrosy is, hypocrosy is people like your heros Hoover and McCarthy. These closet cases went after OPEN homosexuals, yet praticed the very same lifestyle they were against in private. I have more respect for a homosexual who is open about it, than a homosexual that hides it but in public says they are against it. Gee where have I heard this train of thought before, the Catholic Church maybe?

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site