Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

That's just it. You don't see that they do want preferential treatment. They also constantly demand increased access to children so that it does become a learned behavior.
There's nothing I've ever read that proves homosexuality is mostly a learned behavior. (human sexual response was one of the classes I took at university). The Spartians tried to make wowan only breeding machines, but their plan failed. Animals too have shown homosexual traits as well, did someone teach them to be gay? I personally think that the only straight people that "turned" were gay to begin with, they just didn't know it yet.

Quote:
Any beautiful woman would make any "normal" guy hot. That's the key word... beautiful. In real life lesbians for the most part look like Rosie O'Donnell or something along those lines.
True, but every now and then a looker comes out of the closet.

Quote:
I disagree that we share most of the same values. I certainly have not seen that at all. Everything from government, religion and culture we differ.
Am I less moral because I don't believe in a man-made religious organization?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site