Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

There's nothing I've ever read that proves homosexuality is mostly a learned behavior. (human sexual response was one of the classes I took at university). The Spartians tried to make wowan only breeding machines, but their plan failed. Animals too have shown homosexual traits as well, did someone teach them to be gay? I personally think that the only straight people that "turned" were gay to begin with, they just didn't know it yet.

Am I less moral because I don't believe in a man-made religious organization?
Sure some gays are born that way. Some are also made that way for varying reasons.

Regarding your college courses... since when is everything a liberal arts professor says right? They are frequently wrong. A course like 'human sexual response' sounds like not only a waste of time and money (I'm sure it was easy credits) it is also material that can be subjective. Plus I am sure it was a platform to push the homosexual agenda as it is in colleges accross the country today.

Everything outside of nature is man made. You have no proof that religion is wrong or false either. Your rejection of the religion and faith of your birth and your new found "faith" in the power of a truly man made creation .. the state, is somewhat disturbing.