Ah, thank you for clarifying Todrick...CA steals water from many states....AZ AND CO, since the rio grande starts as a CO river and much of the water is from the Rio Grande...2nd....not all deserts are like the Sahara...any place that falls under a certain amount of rain is considered a desert...it does not need to be treeless to be considered a desert...witness Antarctica--a desert...or Big Bend National Park....part of one of the larger deserts in North America and yet it is covered in scrub grasses and trees...and again...you people read far too much into what I say...just like the woment that most of you are...take what I say literally and in no way else...I feel sorry for people who lose their homes and the firemen who have to work in those conditions but when you build your house in a fire prone area this is bound to happen...and the rest of us...through higher property insurance and taxes (because WE fund the relief efforts paid by the state and federal government to rebuild these places) have to pay for many of these people to rebuild in the same damn places!! Its like those idiots who build their houses in areas prone to mud slides and on the edge of cliffs at the beach...yes its pretty but I shouldnt have to fund the rebuilding of their house because they made a stupid decision!!!