Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
oh, and just to update everyone on this conversation...Though you may disagree with my conclusions ie: that the peoples whose houses are burning down should have seen this coming....None of you have been able to dispute the facts in the case--#1--houses are burning, #2--the cause of the severe damage is an area that is overly dry and filled with tinder, #3--a reasonable person who has observed fact #2 would think twice about building their house in such an area, and #3 the rest of the nation should not have to pay for the fact that facts #2 and #3 were ignored...
#1 Boy you are sure observant...

#2 Yep, the area is dry, and thanks to the bark beetle 30% of the trees have died, making the problem worse.

#3 Since most of the houses were built before the invasion of the bark beetle, and before the ARSONIST set the fire, any reasonable and prudent person would like to live in these aforementioned areas.

I am sure the people that have put their own money up for a reward to catch the arsonist really are ignorant, and only have money because they stole it from another state.

#3.1 If you think YOU are personally going to have to pay because of this, please figure out how much it is going to cost you, and I will personally refund you the cost.

As well if you are Indian (not from India?) as in Native American, go back to living on your reservation, as a sovreign nation and you wont have to pay shit for taxes or insurance. As long as you like to live in a hut, and have no modern conveniences this should be a boon for you.

Some random responses to your jibberish:

I guess California never bought the water? Persuant to your allegations of California "stealing" water from other states.

Though, all Californio's are illegal immigrants too, so they are all criminals - whats another theft huh...

You are just another typical wacko, they even sell stickers so that ignotant idiots like you can figure out what to do...

"If you don't like America, get the fuck out!"
...that is is you can read.

Now quit burning up the nations electrical resources by running you computer and surfing the net. And get to destroying the worlds resources by working for "the man" at Toyota...

...the horror, the horror.