Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Now, I'm no FORD guy, but when you fawk up a GT-40 like that, why, there must be serious repercussions and consequence. mad
Actually, this guy did the dealership a FAVOR by destroying that GT40. Sorry to say it, and I love the car, but the prices on GT 40s are dropping big time. Ford's MSRP to dealers was $160k - $170k. Dealers jacked the prices up to around $220k. Very few sold, (One did sell at Barrett-Jackson for $280k [Huh?] ). Dealerships can't move them without taking a major hit, so they will keep them around to create foot traffic into the place. I think GT40s are priced currently around $140k, but still aren't moving.
WWW.FORDGTPRICES.COM will have more info on the pricing.
Back to the GT destroyed, the dealership will get good money from insurance on this.

And the a-hole who did this should be charged with arson, and ATTEMPTED MURDER (1 count for every person that was in the dealership at the time). Lock him up and throw away the key.

I also agree with CYCLEMUTT. People should be more aware of what is going on around them, and be more out to protect themselves!!!