Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Especially when they (Karl Rove) leak a CIA agents name to an asshole "Crossfire" stooge, Robert Novak. If that attention whore Novak had one shred of decency left, he would NEVER have published her name.
You are one who easily buys into Democratic bullshit.

The CIA agent in question is Valerie Plame (or Valerie Wilson. Liberal bitches rarely use their husbands names).

Her husband Joe Wilson is the dirtbag who made the initial accusations. He is the former U.S. ambassador to Iraq. He was appointed by Bill Clinton and is a known Bush hater (and Republicans in general).

Novak had every right to use this former State Dept. shitheels wife's name. She is not a covert CIA agent. She is an analyst. Everyone in the insider Washington circles knew her and her husband and which agency she worked for. Novak didn't compromise anything. Besides, his article was written in July. If it was a big deal it would have been an issue in July, not two days before October. It took the dirtbag Democrats two months to create this issue.

The whole thing is manufactured Democrat bullshit. It's just more Bush and Republican bashing. Former Amassador Joe Wilson also does not like Karl Rove and fingered him personally in a speech last month in Seattle for giving Novak his wife's name.

Today Wilson admitted on "Good Morning America" that he was wrong and fabricated the accusation that Karl Rove had anything to with it. I haven't heard ABC News making a big deal out of the fact that this guy lied and slandered Karl Rove.

The whole thing is a non issue and pure Democrat bullshit. Another example of the Clintonites waging war against the Bush government. A lot from the inside. George Bush should have cleaned house as soon as he took office.
From today:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/29/novak.cia

Other CIA sources told CNN on Monday that Plame was an operative who ran agents in the field. ... The Justice Department, at the CIA's request, is investigating whether anyone in the administration broke the law by leaking Plame's name.

Apparently the CIA is pissed and asked the Justice department to investigate. Why would they make a big deal if she was just an analyst? I don't give a shit who leaked it and I agree with referring to Novak as "asshole "Crossfire" stooge". An investigation should uncover the leak. I'll put $10 on lieing bastards in the White House as the source of the leak. Karl Rove or not, it still smells like the shit the administration would shovel. Madman, I accept payments at paypal to aero_steve@yahoo.com if you want to take me up on it.

Wilson was the Ambassador to Iraq from '88-'91 under Bush Sr. and a career diplomat since '76, so your claim that he is a Clintonite lacks credibility. He was praised by Bush Sr. for negotiating the release of American hostages taken by Iraq in the first Gulf War. Now he's pissed off the current administration and they are doing anything to discredit him. He looks like a good guy being smeared by the assholes in charge.