in case any one wants to read the whole story behind the church picture you can read it here: http://www.sccxterra.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2865

You know Cary, Honstly, I would love to talk with you offboard, up front, no other people to intervein.. ok my spelling sucks, I know. I want to know what it is you don't like about the club, and what you think could be done to fix it. Seriously, email me, aperion@mapforge.net, I've talked with older members before because you're right, the "old" SCCX is gone, but not forgotten, and I want to know what can be done to improve the club. I'm always open to new Ideas, and I always evaluate them as well.

As for the church picture I do feel the need to step up and speak out on behalf of one of our members. Well in truth I want to clarify what Cary has said, especially being that I was one of the two BOd that "laughed" at it, actually I did say I was appauled...

Whatever, anyways, If you think we handled it poorly, then I would like to know how to better handle it in the future. And no I didn't think kicking him out of the club was a appropriate action. Why? Because in the club he'll know WHY those kinds of activities are frownd upon, and harmfull to the offroad community, which was pointed out to him. If you read the thread you will notice that we did not condone his action. The whole nickname was my idea to give him a hard time, more a badge of shame than a badge of honor. It's humerous now because we've learned and moved on, We've all made stupid mistakes that we later laugh at, this is one of them.

Like I said I feel we handled this appropriately but maybe we could have handled it better. A couple other things,
1) Please don't call our members idiots, yes it was stupid but Davey and Elliot aren't idiots.
2) "People are afraid "Steeple Stepper" will leave if someone makes him feel bad about his bad immature behavior." Since that is refering to me I will clarify, "Tact is the ability of making a point without making an enemy." And when some one needs to be scolded you don't want to scold them so much that they rebel, but not so little they don't learn their lesson. Tact, Cary, Tact.

Thank you, have a nice day.