Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
And all this time you keep trying to convince everyone that this about the "truth" and not that you're just obsessed and crazy. Keep up the good work. [ThumbsUp] Here's another post for your files.
he is obbsessed... to a fault.

and i think he would be better off walking away... It's hard though, I have been there and the situation appears to be the same as it ever was...

he makes a fairly valid point.... it is just an ugly point no one has ever been willing to deal with... Cary is as much to blame for the shit he is now claiming to want to fix as anyone else is...

Still waiting for that apology Cary...

but if you all want Cary to go away... Just be stand up guys and don't hide the ugly shit, ban or suspend members who violate laws or trail ethics/safety and defame the club... at least i think that is what he is asking and from my experience with other clubs it seems reasonable...

---and with that i will go back to lurking on this thread---

PS: Cary didn't save an email... that was the message that started SCCX, back in nov of 1999. before XOC we all hungout on yahoo clubhouse(now yahoo groups) this is why the 'clubhouse' here is called the 'clubhouse', knowing your club history helps.