Gezz Just when things looks like they were settling down the acusations start flying down and neither side has any understanding that, HOLY SHIT, THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!! And heaven forbin the possibility of missconunication between the two parties.

And Laughing it off and moving on it's about letting people walk over you like a door mat. It's being the bigger man and not having to prove to the other that your penis is bigger than their.

Both Jason and Cary, don't you guys think it's time to move on? Time to stop making comments like "tales of [Cary's] insanity." Time to stop using phrases like SCCXcuses, or Jab's at the BOD.

Cary, do you understand why Xterrah made that poster? I'm not trying to get you to agree with the poster, just to understand why people got upset with you?

I can understand that being left stuck in the mud sucks big time, I'd hate to imagine being stuck out in the wild for any length of time, which is why you should never travel alone. Do you also not realize that this argument has boiled down to two sides un willing to budget of give any credit to what the other side is saying? Or even give thought to the idea that what happened could have been a communication breakdown between two parties? Put the past behind you, move on with your life, go wheeling, whatever.

And if by some miracle either party can't move on, at least discuss it in a civil manner, no name calling, not insults, upfront and honest. Treat each other the way you want to be treated, treat each other with dignity and respect even though you don't think they deserve it. Also try to look at it from the other peoples perspective.

please, I don't have a point to prove, I don't have an ego to massage. I just want the bickering to stop and for both parties to bury the Hatchet and make peace.

And Jason, I don't think there will be any camp side stories of Cary's Insanity in Big Bear. we can discuss the problems reiterate our views and our understanding, but if name calling is resorted to those people involved will not be invited to the next Xcursion. That's not the BOd as a whole's decision, just mine because I know it needs to be done for the club's sake.