I seriously can't believe it's gotten to this point... :rolleyes:

I'm going to add my $0.02 - albeit unsolicited, because this is truly getting ridiculous.

LAXterra, as a relatively new member of the SCCX - but a member of the SCCX nonetheless - any slight, slander, mud-slinging directed at this club, I'm going to take personally. So I'd watch how I'd choose to generalize the "new SCCX" if I were you. Thus far, I've only met positive, helpful, both environmentally and socially conscience people. If you choose to take a couple of acts of indiscretion and blow it up and scream about it til you're blue in the face, well...not a whole lot I can say other than this:

Dude, get a life...seriously.

Is this seriously the legacy you want to leave behind? I mean, I don't know you from Bob but man oh man...the overall impression I have of you is that a) you have WAY too much time on your hands, and b) you are a petty, petty person that can't let go of the past. You say you're not going to sit idley by while people poke fun at you...well, why the hell not? How the hell is this going to affect your life in the 'real world' anyway? You're looking up old posts, taking the time to photoshop random pictures and actually DRIVING TO THE LOCATION IN QUESTION TO TAKE PICTURES!! Are you fucking kidding me? [Huh?]

Man, in some weird way, I feel for ya. Yeah, it sucks to be picked on. Yeah, people exercise false bravado using the anonymity of the internet. But shit - trust me...TRUST me when I say that like the mud pit you were in, the more you attempt to get yourself out of the hole (metaphorically speaking of course), the more you actually end up sinking into the muck. You're not doing yourself any favors buddy. Please take this stranger's advice and just give it a rest already.

Let it lie, let it die. For ALL of our sakes.

That's it - I'm out.