Man, that just sucks. I know I'd hate to be out there for 2 days. And I just keep thinking to my self the sense of dread and panic that would kick in when your in the middle of that huge flat barren dry-lake and you realize your tires are spinning but you aren't moving. you really do have my sympathy for being stuck out there for two days. I can understand how that would count as a traumatic event, I can see how that would cause some one to latch on to the closest thing to blame to hide their own shame when they realize the bad situation they are in is due to no fault but their own. Then only to have them selves mocked and laughed at by numerous individuals over the internet, I can understand how that would make someone unerved, pissed and obsessed.

Maybe you just need a hug. After all if you are in a mentally unstable state we can't really hold you accountable to that, at least it's excusable in a court of law. So you have my sympathy for being stuck, but you did get stuck of your own accord, and for that you alone are held responsible.

Ok, maybe I'm a bit crazy!

[edit] I'm out for the weekend, see you guys in BB[/edit]