Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Quote:
Originally posted by coferj:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

I agree and sort of support your argument, but it only takes [b]ONE time. Only one. Why play those odds when you don't have too. I fully support the 2nd admendment and served 13 years protecting that admendment, but you know what, the British aren't coming.[/b]
I love it when people pull that BS...yea, the brits aren't coming, but all of those ghetto babies that welfare supports are...and when they step in my home, and intend on doing my family and I harm, they're going to leave looking like swiss cheese.[/b]
Or so you think. People like you who always claim you will pull out your gun and blast the bad guys away usually are the ones who end up dead when the bad guys take your gun off your pissed pants self and shoot you dead. No one ever knows what they will or won't do until it happens.[/QB]
If you would read the posts instead of hastily posting your ignorance...err, I mean opinion, you would remember the story I shared before you lowbrows started in...here, don't want you to break a fingernail clicking away in a frenzy...

Quote:
Originally posted by Coferj:
have a 12ga next to my bed...no kids, but things won't change. I grew up with guns all through the house, and for the same reasons listed above, I didn't touch. I was taught gun safety very,very thoroughly.

I've been broken into once before, and one of them had a gun on them...the only thing that saved me was that I happened to be a light sleeper at that time in my life, and he didn't like the idea of sticking around to get sprinkled with pellets, although I know I caught him with a few...can't really be sure, all I saw was a$$holes and elbows.
So how do you take your shut up juice, nancy?