I am not a big fan of abortion. When I was younger I was actually pro-choice. As I approached my late 20's I realized abortion was wrong. Especially this "partial birth" abortion. It is absolutely sick and is without a doubt murder of an innocent life. It is infanticide.

Abortion is overly abused by too many lazy sluts. Madonna is a perfect example. She has had 11 documented abortions and possibly more. She even had one after the birth of her first child. This low class slut also tries to portray herself as a "spiritual" person by claiming to study Kabbalah.

The abortion issue is also a sham. Men have absolutely no rights. If the father wishes to keep the child and raise it himself he has absolutely no say in the matter. However in the reverse, if the father does not wish to have the child and the mother does than that man is forced to support the child for 18 years. This is in no way equitable. A father should have some rights or say in the issue of aborting his offspring.

The whole issue of abortion should not and should never have been a federal issue. This is without a doubt a matter for the individual states to decide. It's just one of many examples of a liberal federal judiciary ignoring the constitution.

EDIT: It is not just the Christian right who is against "partial birth" abortion. Everyone with any sense of morality and right and wrong is also against it.