Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

I hope you're not equating a D&X with the average abortion procedure. D&X procedures (i.e Pro-Life propaganda "Partial Birth Abortions")
You are just posting pure pro-abortion propaganda. The stuff you posted is what was supposed to be the original intent of the so-called "partial birth" abortions. We all know the system is totally abused by women who just don't want the babies anymore.

There was a time when a woman could only get an abortion in the first trimester. Now they can get them any time right into the 9th month. The doctors that perform abortions are not moral people. They will claim anything to justify their collecting a payday in order to perform the abortion. That's the reality of the situation today.

Late term abortions are rarely performed due to health considerations regardless of how you try to spin it. They are performed because the women don't want the babies.

Quote:
Then why do conservatives in the Federal government keep making this a government issue?
Because it is too late. Liberal radicals on the Supreme Court already made it a federal issue with Roe vs Wade. You've got to be kidding with that question right?

Quote:
Maybe if you knew something about the D&X procedure and why it's performed, and didn't take your cues from the Christian Coalition, you know what you were actually talking about here.
What is there to know. The situation is extremely abused by corrupt doctors. I've already stated these types of abortions are a sham and are rarely performed because of any type of health considerations.

Abortion doctors make their money by performing abortions. The more abortions they perform the more money they make. Is that so hard for you to figure out? These people are deviod of any morality and are the scum of the earth.