Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Late term abortions are rarely performed due to health considerations regardless of how you try to spin it. They are performed because the women don't want the babies.
I'm not trying to spin anything here. I'm just getting my information from Google searches just like you are. What I think you're forgetting here is it takes two to tango. You can't put all the blame on the woman.

Quote:
Abortion doctors make their money by performing abortions. The more abortions they perform the more money they make. Is that so hard for you to figure out? These people are deviod of any morality and are the scum of the earth.
And the pro-life wacko's that bomb abortion clinics and shoot the Doctors and nurses are any better? How about this scenario, birth control is more accepted and praticed by all factions in the U.S. Wouldn't the need for abortions must then drop dramatically as well?

If you really think the people of this nation, conserative and liberal alike, will someday all of a sudden decide on a life of abstinence instead of giving in to the innate and uncontrollable urge to copulate, you then are truly living in fantasy land.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site