Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I don't know why you bring contraception into the argument. The whole proliferation of abortion is due to the lack of contraception use. The whole abortion issue is wholely connected to responsiblity. In most cases irresponsility. Remember that word...RESPONSIBILITY. If people were more responsible than there would be less abortions. But then again the whole idea of personal responsiblity is anathema to the left wing establishment..... With sexual conduct comes responsibility for your actions. Abortion should not be used as a method of birth control. That is what it has become in our country. It is that way because people like you do not understand responsibility for individaul actions.

Ok... I have a question for you then... say the pill doesn't work? A woman is taking the pill regularly, but lo and behold, one day becomes pregnant? It is not 100% effective, y'know... is it fair for her, just because she was sexually active, to have to have a child, quit school, be shunned from her family, and go on welfare one day (maybe a bit extreme)? Personally, I think that's crap... Things happen... people make mistakes... would it be better for a child to be brought into the world that isn't wanted? Would it be better for said child to wind up in the dumpster just outside of the hospital? I love my girlfriend, but I know that we are probably not going to be together the rest of our lives. I already have a daughter from a previous divorce, and I hate the fact that she can't have both parents all the time... I wouldn't wish that on any other child...

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig