Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

First, you are wrong on almost every thing you stated here. Tell us all why you are so in favor of abortion. Yeah, this whole thing is concept dreamed up by the Right Wing Conspirators.
Wrong according to who, you? Prove my statements wrong. Again for the record, I never stated I was for abortion being used purely as a means of birth control. You Pro-Lifers just can't make that distinction can you?

Quote:
Second, find me the stats of the number of women actually saved by having an abortion from 1970 until now. In other words you pro-baby killers, show me the fact sheet on the number of women who were on the verge of death until they had an abortion, then sprang to life.
How about you proving your own argument for a change. Go ahead and Google away, I'll wait.

Quote:
Third, you are for coathangers but against guns. Why? Do they both not get used in the murder of humans?
I don't believe the use of coat hangers is a viable medical procedure used by doctors when performing abortions. I see your programing by the religious right is totally blinding your rational thought pattern. Wrap your head around this one skippy: Why is it not alright to end a pregnacy when the fetus is brain dead, but it's acceptable to kill an adult in a gas chamber? Killing is still a form of murder, right?

Quote:
Fourth, why didn't you abort your baby?
I bet your the type of person who would scream at young distraught mothers on their way to the local abortion clinic from behind the barricades holding up a picture of a bloody fetus for children to see , aren't you? Why would I want to have aborted my planned and healty son?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site