Quote:
Originally posted by ddubbs77:

Why is the madman MIA on this topic?
I originally wasn't going to jump into this thread.. but what the hell!!

At least every other month there is an "I hate NY Madman" thread. The last one was a poll I think. I'm getting used to it. It's always the same people that hate me anyway so things are getting a little old on this front (However... I think 2001Frontier is now a new enemy) ... Such is life. You win some, you lose some.

If you noticed Brent only started this thread a few minutes after I posted the pictures of the deviants from the Supreme Court case in the other thread. That really upset him. I don't know why. The picture had everything a liberal could ever dream of... there were deviants, there was diversity, and the whole multicultural thing. I was singing "Ebony and Ivory" as I was creating the post.

Maybe Brent ran out of new guys to insult and scare away from the board. Who knows...

Hey Brent... Thanks for looking out for me and keeping track of my posts.

Could you at least maybe create a link every so often to my most recent posts. That was pretty cool. I wouldn't want anyone to miss anything. Plus these new guys never use the search feature so you are providing a good service.

Thanks buddy... keep up the good work.