Quote:
Originally posted by Lazza:
I suppose technically this lawsuit has merit. After all, atheists have rights and I can understand that a "devout atheist" would be pissed to have his child in a class where "under God" was chanted,
_Lazza
I'm an atheist. While I do have rights, I seem to understand these rights a little better than people dragging this into courtrooms.

And you religious people aren't any better for that matter. You idiots changed the name of the "Christmas Tree" at the White House to the "Holiday Tree" because Jews were offended. You spend more time nitpicking the different ways you worship the same friggin god...

The Constitution is simple. It says "freedom OF religion", not freedom FROM religion.

It means that we are all free to worship who we want and if you don't like it, fuck off. It doesn't say if you don't like it you change the names of things or change the words of things, or drag each and every little thing that you don't agree with into a courtroom.

It means that I'm free to do what I want, and you're free to do what you want. And if we don't like what each other is doing, to mind our own businesses and move the hell on.