[/qb][/QUOTE]The Civil Rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, nor on any pretext infringed. No state shall violate the equal rights of conscience or the freedom of the press, or the trial by jury in criminal cases[/QB][/QUOTE]

My right to express my religion (Christian) is denied everywhere I go. Yet, so-called fame-seeking aethiests seem to have their will enacted upon and supported at every turn. Teaching Christian values never harmed anyone. Not teaching them has harmed countless. Whether you believe in God, whether you believe Jesus was the Son of Man is not my point. My point is our values work, and they work for everyone. An aethiest can be an aethiest in school. I cannot be a Christian in school. Meaning, a group of aethiests can meet in public school, discuss how much they hate Christians, and everything is fine. A group of Christians gather at the same school, during the same time, discuss their relationship with Jesus and the world goes ape-shit. Christians do not have the same rights as others. You are such a supporter of special rights, well then, where are ours.