Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

My right to express my religion (Christian) is denied everywhere I go.

Bullshit. Where?

Quote:
I cannot be a Christian in school. Meaning, a group of aethiests can meet in public school, discuss how much they hate Christians, and everything is fine. A group of Christians gather at the same school, during the same time, discuss their relationship with Jesus and the world goes ape-shit. Christians do not have the same rights as others. You are such a supporter of special rights, well then, where are ours.
Again, bullshit. You can be Christian all you want in school. The school cannot SPONSOR it, and they can't (or at least shouldn't be able to) sponsor an atheist group, either.

Edit to add - Bull Run Elementary School, which is about 5 miles from where I work...public school. On Sundays, a church uses it for services.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist