Well, I was going to wait for Shrockworks to come out with the rear bumper/tire carrier combo, but I changed my mind and went with a reputable company, one that does what it says it is going to do.

The reason behind this is because (Jim) at shrockworks promised me a windshield logo and never came thru I even offerd to pay here is my email to him asking about them (SHROCK,(Jim?)

I purchased a set of your sliders, I went with the unpainted because of the price (I am getting killed on freight up here!!)

I like the way they were shipped oiled, no chance for rust to start, (you meant to do that right?)

Anyways I really screwed up the SHROCKWORKS stickers that were supposed to go on them after painting the Sliders. (DORK I am)

Can I get another set or purchase them?

Also do you offer a window sticker (large) that I can put on my winshield? if so, how much?)

Here is his reply: (Hey,

I'll mail you some decals. We do have winshield banners. They are free if you promise to put it on your truck!

Email me your real name address please.

Jim)
Then I sent him my addy(Jim,

I sent you an email with my address.

Thanks

Clif S.)

and his reply:
(got it! send it right out)

that was a month ago, well if he cant keep his work, then I wont spend money on his products, might never get them, I went with SkidRow on the bumper, at least I got it in two days from when I ordered it!!and it is bigger than a window sticker!! go figure...