Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
Yes I read your posts and you got an email back saying they were sent out. And then you posted here saying what a crap company it is for not sending you your free stickers.

Email or not, if I was the person who was not getting a response by email the phone is much better. You just have to say hey I did not get something that was sent out, not like you are harrassing him or anything. Just "Hey Jim I was just calling because the stickers did not arrive, are you sure they were sent? Was it this address? Maybe you forgot?" It is free advertising to him, there is no reason he would not send them.

I help run a small business and the email I get every day is well over 200 and occasionally the spam filters get one wrong.

It is an 800# and it is a simple phone call.

Also when I work with customers from Alaska, Texas or Louisianna the mail just crawls. I always beg and plead for Fax or Email to get things moving. It is faster to mail something to Europe than Texas , go figure.

Basically the phone works. No filters and you get instant gratification in knowing you 1) Talked to someone 2) You know what action is being taken vs. I wonder what is goint on. 3) You can hear in their voice if they are really concerned or not.
The mail is pretty fast here (Alaska)only takes three (3) days to mail from Alaska to Texas, in state mail takes longer due to the size of the state and access to parts of the same.
The telephone works excellent when someone accually answers or returns your calls.

If I had known that I was going to piss everyone off by venting, I guess I would not have said anything, then again you know the saying? (a closed mouth never gets fed)

I deal with lucrative contracts daily when a vendor or manufacturer does not live up to thier contracts they are graded and eventually dropped.

Life is a buisness.
We created this mess ourselves, so now we live it.