Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
What I find to be the most amazing thing in this post is that this guy is bragging that he's an EE. I beleive that with the oil pipeline, they have Pipeline Engineering as a course of study in AK, just like down here we have mining engineers and I'm told out west there are oil engineers, but still, to actually brag like it's something totally awe-inspiring...HA HA HA. Of course, as they say, "familiarity breeds comtempt" and being from one of the best engineering schools in the U.S., I'm not impressed with EE, ME, CE, Comp E, Anal E...you name it. Sorry, but I find someone with a CIB, BSM, MOH, SS, or anything of that nature much more impressive (get back to me when you know what those are). Four years of calc and physics is [Sleep] . Hell, you don't even get dirty. Come over to my side of the house - see how much fun it is when your masters projects run away from you, or turn around and bite you. Get chased by a bull who is pissed because you've been stimulating his prostate with mild vibrations via a rather large plug stuck in his ass (the purpose of which is to collect for AI, which I won't get into here). Sorry chief, playing with some steel and wires doesn't impress me.
And this is when he's not busy getting shot at by assholes in a foreign country! I salute you sir!