Hey all,

I'm writing this to see if anyone else has noticed this, or if it is just me. Lately, over the course of the last year or so, I've noticed a lot more Pontiac Grand Am/Prix drivers out there. It looks like most of these are kids and or young adults with severe lead feet. It's almost like all the client base from Saturns have shifted over to Pontiacs, due to how cheap these Pontiacs are.

These drivers are by far the worst on the road. They are right up there with people that put Jesus fish on their cars as far as bad drivers go. Back when all these bad drivers drove Saturns it wasn't bad because they drove 4 bangers without any horsepower. Now they are armed with these "cutting-you-off" machines. Not only that, they don't pay attention at lights (cell phones, CD players, makeup), create a 5 car gap between them and the car in front of them when the light turns green, stomp on their souped up engines to close the gap, and I have to use about 2 gallons of gas to keep up and keep from having 3 other cars from the other lane duck in front of me. Apparently, turn signals are an expensive option with these turd cars as well.

Very irritating and I'm wondering if these cheapass POS Pontiac drivers are driving anyone else nuts...

I guess the bright side is that it's a Pontiac, so I only have to deal with these things for another couple years before they all break and the "bad driver" crowd moves on to a new make and model - hopefully back to something a little slower.