[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigYella:
[QB]Auditor_Kevin,

"I was going to let the comments about Grand Am's slide but then you just had to throw the Grand Prix's in the mix."

It's not so much the Grand Prix's as the Grand Am drivers (just because they are about the cheapest cars on the road now). Although I find that both contain drivers that are the bottom of the barrel, mostly due to the immaturity of the drivers - your post doesn't do much to dispute this. Obviously, not EVERY SINGLE person driving one of these things is a bad driver. C'mon, you're better than that.

"Just for the record,like Xterra's, BMW's, and pretty much all other cars or trucks there is a wide range of performance and pricing in various lines."

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, but if it's that there are bad drivers of all cars - agreed. But there are more bad drivers in cheap cars.

"And why the hell do you "use 2 gallons of gas to keep up an keep 3 others form cutting you off"? You got a case of the small penis so I'll drive my slow truck harder than I should syndrome?"

I have to keep up so other cars don't cut in front of me and behind your wife who can't keep up with traffic! What's so hard to understand here?

As for any Pontiac being "high performance", I guess that is in the eye of the beholder. I will say that the only thing that compares to the screaming of a Pontiac engine at high speeds is the sound your wife makes when she rides my "small penis". [LOL]