Almost four years I've been here.

In all that time, I've seen quite a few of the jokers come and go. Everything from one dude talking about racing his Xterra in Seattle to some crazy motherfucker in Wisconsin who thinks he's a goddamn werewolf getting a good honest member fired from his job in Minnesota. If it's been done, it's pretty much been done all at XOC. Rare is a boring day on this forum.

You sir, are up there with the whiny crackpots who take something as frivilous as someone calling you names from up to a few thousand miles away so seriously. Do you really think the Xterra, or Nissans in general only have spares stolen from them? Do you really think some guy in your town thought up, "Gee, those Xterras, I steal their spare tires and make billions!"? If someone came and stole your bumper, or headlight, or roofrack, or side moldings, side mirrors, steprails or actual used tires that's somehow the manufactuer's fault?

Your case is as sad as you are. You were called out, and you pissed your pants like the three year old you are. Nobody, absolutely no one, agrees with you on this. So there is only one simple solution here: Leave. Leave and don't come back.

That's right, don't bother to type in www.xterraownersclub.com in your URL box again. If it's in your favorites (or unfavorites) list, delete it and don't come back. You won't have to deal with rednecks who scoff at you because you didn't get the shiny red bike that everyone else got at Christmas. And we don't have to listen to some whiny, estrogen-infested little cocksucker who wants to get everything handed to him on a silver platter because his pussy hurts.

Please, just leave. 33 rednecks will have even bigger sugar plums dancing in their heads.