Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
Originally posted by steelX:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
[b]I know there is another company designing an SAS set up for the X, I know Im in no hurry. Ill just wait to see what the OTHER company comes up with. laugh
how SOON is this OTHER company gonna release it?
and HOW much MORE is this OTHER company gonna charge for it? if it cost more than calmini, then i will go with calmini.[/b]
Ya' know, I said that when I was looking at 3" suspension lifts 2 years ago. I said "why should I buy SLR if Calmini is cheaper?"

Yeah, well I learned my lesson the HARD way. Shitty unsafe steering system, crappy rusting T-bars that sag like my grandma's titties, UCA's that won't align in to spec because they wern't designed correctly, shackles that snap grade 8 bolts because they were desinged as a split unit vs. a solid unit like others, leaf springs that mis-aling themselves and have lost most lift, I could go on and on and on.....[/b]
hey, i feel your pain, but i think you missed the point. what im saying is if the slr 3" lift is the same in cost as the calmini SAS, why the fuck would i spend the same money to remain IFS?