I don't really have a problem at this point with putting a Calmini SAS kit on my Xterra...for one reason, it's lack of options for a bolt on, ready to go kit. When someone puts out something cheaper, I'm sure others will get it, evaluate it, and make recommendations based on its quality and their experience with said "option for another SAS kit". I know of one guy that had a problem with the trac bar shearing off, and it caused him to roll his Frontier about 7 times on the highway...this is the same guy that's doing the swap for me, and I'm pretty sure he knows what to look for now from experience. He's done about 5 SAS projects now using Calmini's kit...those trucks are still shiny side up today.

There are things I'm not using from Calmini though because of repeated statements of disappointment in those products (i.e. rear springs packs, and front driveshaft). The front driveshaft I can have made for cheaper locally, and the leaf packs I have on my X now, which are custom, are going to get SOA'd to add the lift in the back. So, the back half of my X will be mostly SLR and Alcan, while the front half will have just the things it NEEDS from Calmini to make the SAS possible. I'm not going to wait for something else to come on the market...quite honestly, we don't know when that's going to happen and I'm in a place financially where it makes sense to do the SAS in January...who knows where I'll be months or years down the road...things change, and I'm not sure I'll have the money or time to spare at that point.