Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
What do you suggest? Are you saying they should not defend themselves anymore? They should just let all the bloodthirsty vermin they are surrounded by kill them and push them into the sea?

You really are a sick bastard. You have no connection to reality.

They are surrounded by people who are taught nothing but pure hate from the day they are born. They are surrounded by bloodthirsty murderers.

Israel has a sizeable Arab population that are citizens of the country who are treated the same as anyone else.

How are Jews who live in Israel's neighboring countries treated? If you weren't the ignorant asshole that you obviously are, you might know the answer. You may know the answer but your own hatred won't let you admit the truth of the harsh reality.

Your version of peace is allowing bloodthirsty savages to kill all the Jews. Is that plan born of your overt anti-semitism or just some leftist appeasement type lunacy?

Israel is rarely if ever the aggressor. They have gone out of their way to seek peace with those that wish to kill them. They only attack in retaliation for attacks perpetrated on them. They have been attacked constantly since the day they claimed independence. They are attacked constantly by terrorist organizations who openly claim their goal is the destruction of Israel and killing the Jews.

You then have the balls to claim the Israeli's are the ones with animosity and hatred towards other humans.

Seriously... You are a sick, demented fuck.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't think there's a doubt that Jews believe that a man named Jesus existed (I believe it). We're just not all keen on the whole "son of G-d" thing. He was a Jew, though...

Obey my sig! laugh wink