Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
More American Hezbollah support........

Yesterday there was a rally here in NYC in support of the terrorists of Hezbollah. Of course it was held in front of the Israeli consulate.

It was organized by the Islamic Thinkers Society.

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/index.php

Below are some photos of said "Islamic thinking"...

In the above photo you will notice on the right a picture of the White House with an Islamic flag flying over it. The caption of course reads "Islam will dominate".

Here is some more Islamic thinking....

It would seem they are thinking about using nuclear weapons.

They don't think too much of the freedoms of the West...

The web site also reveals what they are thinking...

They will NEVER accept the existence of Israel.

The Islamic Thinkers Society is telling the world what Islam is thinking.

I forgot to mention.... the media idiots at Reuters call these people "supporters of Lebanon". They completely ignore the terrorist aspect of their signs and rhetoric. [Freak]

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060718/ids_photos_ts/r2054771025.jpg
I'm sure this is Bush's fault too. I'm sure these people just loved the American way prior to Bush being in office. These people are garbage. Period. It's ironic that they're allowed their right to peacefully assemble...something any non-muslim would be shot for doing in one of their shithole countries. They're carrying signs in direct contempt of our constitution. These assholes should be arrested and tried for treason.

I'd love to see these fucknuts try this in middle America. They'd all be lynched....treatment they deserve. Only in New York or any California city would they get away with this crap.

Lobbing missiles into civilian populations without provocation = terrorism

Sneaking across a border to engage and kidnap = terrorism

Strapping bombs to yourself, blowing up innocents so you can get your virgins (I'm floored these idiots actually beleive this shit!) = terrorism.

Making sweeping statements promising to attack US and Israeli interests based solely on your religious fanaticisim = terrorism.

Does anyone else find it ironic that they publicize to western news agencies (refer to CNN.com's reports on this from earlier this morning where they interviewed hezbolla fanatics in Beirut) how it's such a travesty that Israel drops bombs and inadvertently kills or injures women and children when that exact practice has been the grubby little muslim tactic since day one?