Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
You are an idiot.

Following your logic, you are assuming that no members of Hezbollah have been killed, and that Israel is only attacking innocents..

Think about what you are saying. [ThumbsDown]

Go back to the hills hippie [Rainbow] [/QB]
Wow - thanks for your response. [Finger]

From what I have heard in the news it has been about 1:10 ration for every 1 hezbollah - 10 civilians and children - unless you are assuming that children can indeed be hezbollah?

I have never been accused of being a peace-active-hippie-queer. I stated my position plainly that I support the ellimination of all terrorists and terrorist movement, no questions asked. I loved the james bond thing they used to do in Britain with a certain terrorist irish organization.

In the article mentioned above - if Canada attacked the US border and kidnapped two guards while having rockets hurled into the US from within it's borders - then indeed you have a right to invade Canada and deal with the terrorist organization within that is doing that. However, I would hope that while you are doing that that you don't inadvertently bomb me and my family. If I was in that position I would strive to be careful not to bomb you and your family.

At the same time I think it is imperitive that all Muslims take ownership of this issue. It is your and your childrens ass on the line. There is no room in the world for terrorist organizations that blow up innocent civilians. Speak up, let your possition be known. As they say if you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

Having said that, ANYONE that blows up civilians is in my book a terrorist organization.