Quote:
Originally posted by SE4X4:
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:

[b]You guys are completely obfuscating what Madman is saying. He hasn't once said "kill 'em all." He's no Nazi. [Save the fine unicorns]
Do you want me to start calling you a Vichy collaborator?? Yes, that would absurd, but less so than calling him a Nazi.
Thank You. I wasn't going to respond to SE4X4 because I think she clearly has a detachment from reality. She most certainly has a detachment from what is actually written in this thread.[/b]
Actually, what he has said is not very clear then... because all I hear from him is how stupid everyone else is! In fact I asked a simple question of what side he was on? no response. Before that I stated that he must be agreeing with all the 'kill them all' sentiments, again no response... what is a reasonable person to assume are his opinions then?

He really is not saying much - except to insult everyone that says anything contradictory to himself.[/b]
This is the first political thread that you have participated in here. I have been in on a few more, so all I will say is that agree with him or not, Madman is intelligent and backs his opinions with solid arguments and evidence.
From what I see, you simply don't like what he says and how he says it, so you paint him into an artificial "side" that makes him easy to categorize for your argumentative purposes.
Oh, and some of the questions that you have asked him do not merit a response. No offense, you asked.