quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Black2002X:
ban me? y is that? because i said something that you guys didnt agree with? is hitler running this forum?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the TOS:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the XOC to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

and

rrdstarr
PNWX
2001 Solar Yellow
4 X 4 XE

posted May 01, 2004 06:52 PM
I hope they double your fine next time DUMBASS!

and

Paul Hartwig
HXOC-Security
2001 Super Black
4X4 XE 3 Pack

posted May 02, 2004 12:20 AM
No you are gay...not a brain fart. You obviously have no care for the law and learned nothing from getting pulled over. So you are gay...

and

Eric

2003 Silver Ice
4x4 SE
posted May 02, 2004 05:46 PM
Wow, how mature... So, in a year we can expect your Xterra to have 5% tint on all windows; a big black tint strip at the top and bottom of the windshield, leaving a microthin strip of untinted window to see through; 22" wheels with ultra cool, ultra low profile tires, Altezza style tail lamps and windshield washer lights in neon green, and "slammed" on airbags to ease entry and exit into your APC equipped, once cool, but now rice-mobile.

Shoot yourself in the head with a .22 pistol and make some pea soup.

Now your telling me i was calling people names, being hateful, be careful about what you typ, read all the words before you say anything. Thank you.