morons hypocrites and Dumbasses

Now who wants to go grab a burger?

Oh and the whole why doesnt America focus on America for awhile.... Great idea i think i saw something similar at a ralley i attended a few months ago.....OH YEAH

the group at the rally was the KKK

Seperation from the rest of the world is not the way to go. Unfortunately Bush reacted to the Sept 11th situation, and took advantage of it to oust Saddam.
Did saddam need to be taken out of power. Yes
Did Saddam have WMD more than likely
Does it suck that my friends and my cousin are over there and might possibly be dead at this very moment Like you wouldnt believe

But its all summed up int he stories of Iraq kids who come up to amreican soldiers and thank them. Or Iraq women who thank the soldiers for their freedom.

Freedom doesnt mean anything in America to civilians anymore. It didnt cost you a thing. Ask a service man what its like...Someone whose actually been there and done it.

Remember folks spin happens both ways no side left or right is perfect and both sides are corrupt. No politician has ever gained office without being a little bit greasy.

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.