Quote:
Originally posted by mmUTK:
Why not just put your wife on the depo shot?
Because my wife is a human being with thoughts and feelings, and she prefers not to. Dude, its not like I can "put my dog on a diet" here... its my WIFE we're talking about. "Honey, I'm puttin you on a depo shot, so git your ass in the truck!"

We want 100% Not 98... not 99... not with hormone shots with side effects (especially with side effects like weight gain), ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

I'm not "afraid" of the procedure (still waiting to hear if I'm covered by insurance), and I certainly don't give a rip what other people think, I just think its hilarious that people are nervous about asking you SOME things (like "what did you pay for that truck?" or "what kind of deal did you get on the lot for your house?") but they're TOTALLY in your face when it comes to YOUR OBLIGATION to make babies.

Personally, I think the "hurry up and get married" or "hurry up and have kids" mentality is perpetuated by those who want you to join their misery. They'll have someone to "feel their pain" over a beer (if they ever have the time).

The liver is evil, and must be punished...