Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Shahram, you wouldn't know anything about the Christian thing to do. You just keep up with your hatred. We expect nothing less from you. You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians and intolerance towards others.
Okay...I wouldn't know about the Christian thing to do, coming from the guy who thinks torture, public humiliation and execution are OK with JC. Right.

Yeah, I'll keep up with my hatred. You just stand there with open arms with love for your fellow man.....y'know, except for fags, towelheads, petty criminals, people who think marijuana should be legal....basically all the people who are going to rot in hell while you and Jesus laugh and point. Right.

"We expect nothing less?" Who's we, you and....the rest of the people who think you're a fucking moron? You off your meds again?

"You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians"...I have ONE more than ONE occasion? Are you trying to tell me I have TWO occasions? Are you as bad at math as you are at..........everything else you try to do? Here's goin' for number three! In case you didn't know, that's the number after one more than one.

I've gotta ask--does it bother you when you suddenly realize you're the dumbest motherfucker in the building? Or have you just not noticed? I just can't get over that someone as fucking dumb as you has made it thus far without accidentally choking to death on a marble or a fishing lure or a socket wrench. Do you actually drive around with that level of intelligence, in a car, on a public road? How do you function? Do you get sick of people insulting you and laughing in your face every time you offer an opinion? Do you think everyone has that same problem? Do you think it's common for someone to be called an ignorant, dunderheaded, knuckle-dragging simpleton by a gallery of onlookers EVERY GODDAMN TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH? HUH? DO YOU?

Wake up, little boy.