Quote:
To the folks with the lil' brats:

If you don't want to teach your kids how to behave, it doesn't bother me. Somebody hasta wash my truck and collect my garbage. If they are too disfunctional to handle that, then they can live in a cardboard box and beg for their "Night Train" fund.
Jeff, I have to agree with you on this one! I have two boys, one 5yrs old the other 10yrs old. And I'll be dammed if they dont behave well ANYWHERE! I have never spanked them, and only sat their little asses down and spoken down to them when needed. Fortunately, I have established my role without the use of physical force, and they behave very well. I have even had a strager come up to me at the mall while eating and told me what most behave kids I have. Anyway I did not post here to praise, but I do have to agree with Jeff and some of the other posters that society itself (parents) make up fucking deseases like ADD and shit like that, to justify their incompetence of being a parent, setting rules and enforcing them. Parents lead kids! However, today it seems like kids drive the parents around with leaches around their neck. BP people is in my opinion a decease and it is not made-up. But this ADD shit is pure crap IMHO!